Friday 23 July 2010

Sunny skys & cloudy clouds.



Up nice and early for work, I forget sometimes just how beautiful mornings can be. On the agenda today we have:

1. Work in garden 2 (9:30-12)
2. Work in garden 1 (1-5)
3. Post This blog up

4. Have a shower
5. Have a power nap (most probably to some music, i feed from bass)
6. Get some more of the beach break photos done. Their is sooooooo many of them.
7. Send apple an email complaining that aperture is too slow.
8. Hope somebody out their reads this blog and dosen't think im retarded.



Anyways,
---------


Now its Friday today which means that I get to goto the pub. I am considering taking the camera, I've longg wanted to document some of the bizarre things us cornish folk get up to. 
For example, alot of my aunties and uncles and god farthers party harder than most people I know (especially if its a regatta). When the pub closes, it time to move to 'the loft'. Play some music on the speakers with an old iPod. Fun times.
YES, the iPod nano Is blue. So it's cool with me.



In other newss
----------------
My favourite photographer (Ryan Pfluger) Is selling more prints, and I still have no money =[ i want to buy one so bad. Maybe I will just use my savings. Yayy.

I feel that this photo pritty much explains work today

My foot after finishing work.    PJ2010


Hope everyone had a great day and stuff!


i sure did.


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line ^^