Monday 12 July 2010

London, calling.

Well.
So i finished uni, that was fun (it was not fun at all).
Now what?

The plan!
1. Move to london.
2. Get a job working as a studio assistant (since thats actaully what i'm best qualified to do)
3. Be happy (or be miserable)
4. Get a cat. (meiow meioww)


So now you see it.
thats my master plan.

Currently i'm having a mini break in cornwall with my parents, as they miss me (so i'm told). Lucky just for a week, as the lack of anything interesting going on is already getting to my head.
I shall be living with my friend Chantell (http://chantel-beaven.blogspot.com/) who makes many random and wonderfull things out of other things. Go check her outtt.

Have not been doing much photography recently, as have sorting out my affairs for my old house which has been veryyyy time consuming, 3 years of stuff bulding up, one month to sort it and only a small amount of space to put it all in.



GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY
-------------------

I forgot what it was tho. But i'm sure it was amazing.

Anyways,I realise its been farr to long since i last posted, so i shall try to post more this week xD

Hope everyones good, leave a comment below if anyones got any ideas for things to do whilst im in cornwall.

See ya laterr (dumm dee dumm dee) (decepticon, le tigre)

-
Joe

2 comments:

  1. LOL @ your le tigre comment.

    and I think you should go on a photo journey. with my spoon you stole. and the spoon has to be in EVERY photo. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL
    yayy spoon

    spoon is at your house atm tho, you just dont know it yet
    lalla

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line ^^