Tuesday 20 July 2010

Tripod anyone?

RAWRRR.

Im considering starting a new project while i'm stuck here in Cornwall. It would be another night based series. Not entirely sure why i like night time so much, but i think it has something to do with the absence of people, which has always fascinated me. When I was little and saw Jurassic Park 2, I thought it was just sooo awesome to see all the visitors reception and buildings all overgrown with plants and run down-ness. Maybe i'm just weird.

Anways,
I have one major hurdle, i don;t have a tripod as its in bournemouth, just chillin in my studio. which by the way currently has some awesome lampshades in it, as instead of taking them apart to store, i figured i would just put them up xD.

Another Anyways s,
The part of the world i was bourn in & currently live in, is quite different from most other parts i've been to. People find it really hilarious that theirs only one shop (spar) within miles of my house. I just find it inconvenient.

so yea, was thinking of taking some photos of it at night.
since you know, i cant seem to find any people still awake after dark (except on friday nights).
And everyone knows, i'm busy on friday nights ;]
lalaala


anyone spread some thoughts on my most primitive of ideas?

Coolycoolkins =]

2 comments:

  1. Hey Joe,

    Night project sounds cool! I love un-peopled places too, taken loads of photos of abandoned buildings... I love the idea of silent places that were once noisy!! Gonna upload some of my photos on my website soon + will send you the link on FaceBook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyy, cool man, send me a linkk =]

    im not sure if im gonna manage to get it done this week tho =[
    but i shall try ^^

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line ^^